SATURDAY - 10AM - 6PM
SUNDAY - 10AM - 4:30PM
DIRECTIONS with Google maps
For getting here click on the 'More options' link below and then enter your starting location
If you're heading to Makers Central by train, you'll find us located less than a ten-minute walk from Birmingham International Railway Station. You won't even need to step outside. You'll find many train services connect directly to Birmingham International, however if you're travelling from further afield you may need to catch a connecting train at Birmingham New Street, which is only a 15 minute journey away.
For more information call National Rail enquiries on 08457 484950
TrainPal is driven by saving money for your trip. With the smart search engine, it recommends the cheapest fare to the travellers. To make tickets cheaper, TrainPal does not charge any booking fees.
Travel Further, For Less.
Use code MAKER for £5 off your next journey.
Coach services are operated by National Express and Megabus, with over 120 daily services from across the UK to Birmingham Airport. From here you can get to the NEC in a matter minutes on the free air-rail link.
If you're jumping on a bus in Birmingham City Centre you can take the 900 service (one every 15 minutes, takes 30 minutes) or the 97 (one every 30 minutes, takes 45 minutes).
Local bus services also run every 30 minutes throughout the day to Solihull (service 966) and Coventry (service 900).
You'll find the NEC and Birmingham International Airport both clearly signposted from all motorways and major routes including the M42,M40 and M6.
With 16,500 car spaces available, it’s also fair to say parking shouldn’t be a problem. Once you’ve parked you can either take the free shuttle bus or walk to the halls using our signposted footpaths.
If you're using sat nav to get here simply enter the postcode B40 1NT.
The NEC is just minutes away from Birmingham International Airport, making it ideal for our many international guests to get here. Simply jump on the free and fast air-rail link to Birmingham International Railway Station which only takes 90 seconds and runs every two minutes. When you arrive just head straight through to the NEC.
Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel★★★★★ 7.8 / 10
This 4-star luxury hotel is next to Birmingham’s NEC. It offers a free bus to Birmingham International Airport, 3 restaurants and a leisure centre with a hot tub and glass-roofed pool.
- 350 yards from Birmingham NEC
- 0.6 miles from Birmingham Airport
- Wi-Fi access available
Genting Hotel at Resorts World Birmingham★★★★★ 9.5 / 10
Genting Hotel is located next to Birmingham Airport, the NEC Birmingham and Birmingham International Station.
- Casino, lounge, spa and restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, tea and coffee-making facilities
- Private bathroom with free toiletries
- Asian-themed spa features a salt cave, 9 treatment rooms, an outdoor hot tub and a 20 yards indoor pool
- On-site gym
- 20 minute drive to centre of Birmingham via M42
Premier Inn Birmingham NEC/Airport★★★ 8.1 / 10
This Premier Inn is perfect for Birmingham Airport and the NEC. Access the city centre in 10 minutes from nearby Birmingham International Train Station.
- On-site restaurant/bar and meeting facilities
- 5-minute drive from the main NEC piazza or arena
- All-you-can-eat cooked and continental breakfast available
Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC★★★★ 8.4 / 10
The elegant 4-star Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC is set in landscaped grounds and is next to the LG Arena and the NEC.
- Birmingham International Airport and Rail Station are both within 1.5 miles
- Rooms feature air-conditioning, TVs, hairdryers and bathrobes.
- Rooms also include radios, work desks and tea/coffee making facilities
- On-site parking
- Near train station and M42 for easy access
Novotel Birmingham Airport★★★★ 8.5 / 10
The closest 4-star hotel to the arrival and departure terminals, The Novotel Birmingham Airport is just 1 minute's walk from Birmingham Airport complex.
- Free Wi-Fi access
- 2-minute walk from the airport’s free SkyRail service, for access to the NEC, LG Arena and Birmingham International Railway Station.
- Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, soundproofing, a mini-safe and a private bathroom
ibis Birmingham International Airport – NEC★★★ 8.5 / 10
Situated at Birmingham International Airport, this modern Ibis Hotel is just 350 yards from the airport terminals. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, air-conditioned rooms and a 24-hour snack bar.
- Rooms feature internet access, a work desk and a plasma-screen TV
- Rooms also have a private bathroom and tea/coffee facilities
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is served daily, including hot and cold items
- 2-minute free shuttle ride from the NEC and Birmingham International Railway Station. Guests travelling by car will find 2 NCP car parks directly opposite the hotel
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Airport★★★ 8.4 / 10
The Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC is just a 10-minute drive from the National Exhibition Centre, where Makerc Central 2019 will be hosted.
- Free Wi-Fi for first 30 minutes
- A private bathroom, TV and tea/coffee making facilities in all Holiday Inn Birmingham rooms
- 3 course meals available in retaurant
- 10 minute drive to Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham city centre
- Within easy reach of major motorways (M6, M5, M40 and M42)